Monday, November 21, 2011

Feedback on Recent Training

Dave Lockridge and Jason Culver held a training recently.  Here are some words of feedback they received when the training was complete:

~ "I have a greater understanding of how to work with [the children I serve]."
~ "I have gained a greater understanding of my role/responsibility as a teacher."
~ "Thanks for all the quality information."
~ "All the information was insightful."
~ "Thanks a lot for this very interesting presentation.  I can't think of anything to improve.  You know how to talk about a very sensitive topic with insight, respect, and humor.  I thoroughly enjoyed today."
~ "Dave, you did a great job explaining how to overcome the cycle of adverse childhood experiences.  The presentation of the material was great."
~ "I absolutely love this training.  By far the best I've ever been to.  I like the mini-ACE survey.  I plan to go home and have my family fill one out.  All the information I have received is wonderful.  I feel blessed to have been able to participate in today's training.  I also enjoyed all your jokes."
~ "The information was well organized.  The comedic overtones made a serious topic much more palatable.  The intervention strategies are practical and useful.  Great use of real life examples to demonstrate the concepts."
~ "This would be a great training for all elementary, junior high, and senior high school teachers!"

If you would like to host a training in your area, please contact Dave directly
(209-617-4688 or dave.lockridge@sbcglobal.net).

No comments:

Post a Comment