Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Get the word out.

Last night at the ACE Overcomers meeting two new ladies came. One met me in May at the hospital open house and the other came as a result of seeing our poster at the post office. Today I was at the bank and spoke to the teller. I mentioned ACE Overcomers and her eyes lit up as she said, "I've heard of ACE Overcomers. What an awesome program." She has committed to come next Tuesday.
Often our labor has a delayed fuse. It may take months for someone to either work up the courage or find the time to come on Tuesday nights.
The same goes for parenting. Influencing our children for good may seem like a thankless job, but be patient. It is worth the effort.
Help us get the word out. Post this blog address on your Face Book and talk it up. You could help someone looking for hope, someone looking for answers.

1 comment:

  1. Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future. omnihealth 30 day This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete